Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009

Today’s test was a washout! It’s raining cats and dogs here. I heard on the news it’s been one of the wettest months ever. It rains a lot out here in Indiana in the spring. So today was a good day to work in the “man cave”

I got the Dzus fasteners on the fairing today. They look good and work like a charm. I got these on a site called  kurveygirl.com  She has very good prices on these fasteners. My last fairing bracket came in and I put it on tonight, so the fairing is secured real good. I shouldn’t have any problems getting thru tech inspection (I hope) The last thing I’m waiting on is the mean eyes. LOL I’m going to put them on the rear tail section. Ye all must fear the “mean eyes” LOL . So that’s about it. When I receive the eyes I’ll take one more picture of the “project”. After I wrap this up, I’ll be changing gears to my racing exploits. Here are a few pics of the Dzus fasteners installed. I’ll be back!

DSC00034

DSC00035

No comments:

Post a Comment