Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23,2009

I’m 95% done, with a week left in the month. I temporally put all the body work on until I get all the pieces that were missing delivered. I’ve got parts coming from all over the place. Just small odds and end stuff. I’m pretty much done with all the hard stuff. All I have to do mechanically is get the jetting set correctly. This has been very elusive for me.  I think the guy at Factory Pro got me on the right track. I went very much fatter on the mains. I’m hoping that this will be the end of the tuning nightmares. Dave B. also turned me on to a good card tuning site that reaffirms my theory about being too small on the main jets.

  I got some of the product stickers on and I’m picking up my Davey B. Racing stickers for the main fairing tomorrow. So it’s not quite done yet……………….but I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope my namesake in England has an easier time getting everything to fit. Good Luck Dave!  I’m cheering you on brother! Here are some pictures of the fairing on. Next year I plan on using a TZ fairing. Dave has got a nice set up on his machine, so I’m going to copy him. LOL. I’ll be back this weekend with another update and more “project” news. Until such time :)

DSC00135

DSC00136

DSC00137

DSC00138

DSC00139

DSC00140

DSC00141

No comments:

Post a Comment