Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29,2009

Let me start off by saying  “I’M DONE”!  With the tuning anyway. I think the little beast is ready for the track now. I have to do some high speed testing tomorrow, but if all goes well Putnam Park here I come! I have one lower fairing bracket coming in, and of course the mean eyes. I’m really pleased. and I don’t get pleased like this very often!

I want to give a shout out to my brother in England, Dave B. Happy birthday Wild Mono Man Dave! I hope you get this in time. I think there’s a 5 hour difference. I hope Claire give’s you the “works” LOL  Thanks for all you’re support Dave and encouragement. It means a lot. It’s really weird how much we both have in common. Someday I’ll get across the pond and see you. Maybe get to ride that rocking bike of yours. Tell you’re boy Ash he better keep her in one piece. LOL  Have a great B-Day.

I’ll do another update tomorrow after the high speed testing, Gosh I wish I had a dyno……………………. Until such time…   

No comments:

Post a Comment