Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16,2009

Well I got my tail section figured out. I got the rear number plates and numbers on. I should have my mid and lower fairings by Monday. I actually took the bike up the street tonight. It seems to be running good, but I really didn’t get into real hard. The full race Yosh pipe sounds good. I really don’t like LOUD bikes, but the 400 has a nice exhaust note to it, especially when it hit’s about 14 to 16 grand. I have a few more small things to take care of, like mounting the tank. I STILL haven’t got my new throttle cables yet.  This is the list: Leathers still have to come, Yamaha decals, cables, rear stand. All in transit, but don’t know about my leathers. I may call her tomorrow. Here are a few pics with the seat on.. Yeah!

DSC00109

DSC00114

No comments:

Post a Comment