Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3 2009

Total disaster. I tried to get the bike going Sat. morning before I took it to my in-laws to see if I had the top end jetting right. The bike wouldn’t start at all. I tried all day Sat to get it running with no luck at all. I’m so pissed right now I could freaking scream. I was planning on running the bike  Sunday at Putnam to get ready for the school. I just tried again to get it going and NOTHING! It’s getting spark but backfiring like crazy when it fires at all. I’m so frustrated with this piece of shit motor. I’m not real happy with the way this is going. I’m going to put it back to stock settings and see if I can get it to run. I can’t even take the plugs out to dry them because I have to take the whole freaking bike apart to get to them. Oh I’m I mad right now. What a total waste of the weekend. I think I’ll just leave the POS alone for a few days, and try to calm down.  I’m going to start looking for a 600 motor.

1 comment: