Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15,2009

This day was pretty much a write off out in the shop. I got my gas tank cover from Danny Mc all painted BLUE! Sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a perfectionist! I spent 3 hours on the back seat cowling trying to get it centered and mounted snugly. What a pain in my ass. It’s still not right, so I figured I’d just call it a night until I can think of something that will work. Looks like I’ll be making some sort of custom brackets. It’s got to be right. I can’t put the rear number plates on until I get that fixed. At least I got the front fairing done. How do you like that number Dave B. LOL. I’ll be back at it tomorrow until I get it right. Time to kick back and relax for a little bit before bed. Here are a few pictures. The yellow is almost gone now. I’m not real worried about the wheels just yet.

DSC00104

DSC00106

DSC00107

DSC00108

No comments:

Post a Comment