Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12,2009

Happy Easter everyone! I got a few small things done this weekend. I finished up the bar ends with my new  blue anodized bit’s. I got the K&N pod filters on. I re-jetted the carbs and bumped up the mains to .90’s. It seems to run better but I need to run it down the street and see what the top end feels like. I may have to go even bigger on the mains.  My new tank and fuel pump came in, but like always there is a problem. The fuel pump leaks. I figure it’s a bad seal inside the pump. I hope I can fix it.

I found another little nasty surprise when I took my throttle off. The throttle cable has two strands holding it. Time for a new cable. I’m bidding on the cables on E-Bay and I hope I win. I’ll know at 8:00 tonight. I’m still waiting on the body work and my leathers. I hope I get them back this week. I’d like to get them broken in before I go to the RR school. That’s about it for now. I’m just waiting for parts now. Until later…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment