Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March 7, 2009

I got my front fairing and front fender from Danny Mc. It looks good. I got the pieces mounted and I think it looks like the “Dog Swingers” (some British slang for you guy’s, from my new friend Dave, Ha Ha ) It looks really blue……………. I haven’t decided yet what the second color should be, white or yellow. I’ll ask Holly and Dee to help me decide. All I know is that purple front wheel has got to go. I’ve had a few of the guy’s bust my stones about it. :)

I’m waiting for the new K&N’s and the new tank and pump. I asked Danny to paint the rear section so I can get the number plate background and numbers. I’m going to run the number 154 on the bike for the RR school. I won’t get my real number from CCS until I show I have a valid RR license. You still have to have a number for the school so I’m going to run my new friend Dave’s number but with a one in front. We Bennett’s have to stick together you know. LOL So I’m waiting for parts again. We’ll be putting on more this week I hope.

DSC00095 

DSC00096

No comments:

Post a Comment