Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18, 2009

I got the tank mounted and the fuel pump fixed today. I took the other 400 and the 1000 out today as well. I did about 100 miles.  I installed the new throttle cable and got everything tidied up. It looks pretty good. I can’t wait to see what the little bike looks like with all the new bodywork installed. Danny Mc said it would all be done Monday.  I still have some jetting issues to deal with. I need to go even bigger than what I have. Dave B. over in England is going to send me a carb tuning book that he’s say’s is outstanding. I’ll  have to buy some jets as I have run out at 90. I suspect I need 110’s or bigger. I got my leathers back, Lizzy did a great job. Check them out. I also took some pictures of the bike outside today. Of course Dedra wanted to get into the act. :) My rear stand and Yamaha decals should start arriving next week. The bike is pretty plain Jane with no decals. I’m about 85% done, so it’s getting close. Here’s some pictures.

DSC00119  

DSC00120

DSC00121

DSC00123

DSC00124

DSC00125

No comments:

Post a Comment