Friday, March 13, 2009

A week gone by

I haven’t done very much this week on the bike. I’ve been Mr. Mom this week while Holly’s been in Florida. Let’s just say I’ve had better weeks. It sure will be nice to have Holly back!

I got the tail section back form Danny McDermitt yesterday, so I can get it all fit up before he paints it. He’s going to do some “glass” work to repair where it was rashed. I have my work cut out for me on this project. The seat pan doesn't fit right so I’m going to have to do some fabrication work. I’m waiting for my Fox shock to come back so I can get the rear end of the bike complete. I have to buy a new chain too.

I got my new Yamaha factory leathers this week. They fit great and look wicked. I hope to get some work done this coming weekend. The end of April is coming up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment