Monday, March 2, 2009

Starting out

It's been several weeks since I got motivated to start on the project. I'm behind on my blog so I have to play catch up.

Feb 21st - I started tearing into the bike. I removed the gas tank, body work, and all the easy stuff.

Feb 22nd - I removed the rear wheel, carbs, battery box, wiring, front fairing stay, gages, rear sub-frame and swing arm. I started to clean all the parts.

Feb 28th - The rear Fox shock is off and it's being repaired now. The fairings and body work are at the paint shop being preped for paint. The frame, swing arm and sub frame are now all primmed and painted satin black like the newer sport bikes.

March 2nd - Happy Birthday DEDRA!!! Daddy loves you! I hope to get the engine back in the frame this coming weekend. Things are going pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment