Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday March 22 09

I haven’t been working the the 400 at all the past week. My Fox Shock has been up in Ft. Wayne at DMS being rebuilt and re- valved. I should be getting it back this week. I’ve been pretty much waiting for the shock so I can continue. Danny McDermitt has started painting my body work. It will be painted Yamaha Blue. 

I’m sending my new leathers out tomorrow to Lizzy’s Leather’s in PA. to have my name put on. I’ve been keeping busy the last week doing stuff around the house and a four wheel brake job this weekend on my Honda Accord.

I started working out again with Dedra my 11 year old. We’re riding our bikes in the neighborhood and slowly taking longer and longer rides. I’ll be ready for the local Mt. Bike park in a few weeks. It feels good to get back on the bike and riding again after the car wreck. It’s been a long time coming. I plan on losing at least 30 lbs before racing season. I have to attend the road racing school at Gateway International to get my racing license again. That’s a month away. I’m looking forward to it.

I took the FZR 1000 out yesterday with my new leathers on. They need to be broken in badly. There very slippery on the seat. :) I’ll have them broken in before I get to the track I hope.  For now my ride is my Giant NSR.

I’ll have more to post when my shock gets back. Think spring and warm weather. Yahoo…………………

DSC00070

DSC00071

No comments:

Post a Comment