Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sat March 7th

I got an early start this morning. I took out the 1000 (Serious Black) and my other 400 (White Whistler) nicknames compliments of Dedra! I had to charge both batteries because they were low. I normally start the bikes once a week in the winter but since I’ve picked up the other bike I’ve been spending most of my time working on that. Dedra and I took a little ride (48 miles) because the weather was righteous! LOL. Thank you God we needed a nice day here in Indiana. The winter has been long a COLD!

I did some major work today. I got the engine back in after screwing around for about an hour.  What a pain in the a**  It sure came out a lot easier than it went back in. I got the header on, the electrics plugged back up. The back brake and floating stay are on, most of the water plumbing is on a hooked up. I’m putting the rad, carbs, and gas tank back in tomorrow. I’m going to put straight water in the rad until I can get some Red Line Water Wetter. I’m going to try and fire up the engine tomorrow. Like the Rasta’s say, “Until such time”. More on the project tomorrow.DSC00061

DSC00062 DSC00065 DSC00064

1 comment: