Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009

I got my Fox Shock back tonight. I got right out to the “Man cave” or “the shop”and started to get busy. The shock went on real easy. Lot’s easier than when the rear wheel is on, LOL. I found that out on my other 400.

After I got the shock installed, I put the rear wheel and back brake on. I did notice when I put the muffler can on, I may have to do some adjusting and fabrication work.  There are some odds and ends to finish up now. The body work I hope is ready next week. I still have to buy a new chain, tires and get the engine running right. I may have to re-jet. I hope I can mess with the carbs some this weekend. I have to get the steering damper on as well. I put the old yellow cover on the gas tank to take these pictures. Jamie from Daugherty Motor Sports did an excellent job on my shock. www.daughertymotorsports.com Thanks Jamie. More to come this weekend. I’m sending my leathers to Lizzy tomorrow to have my name put on. Check out her site. www.lizzyleather.com I’m starting to get excited about this year and getting on the track again. I need to buy some race stands soon. Darn! I’m getting tired of using my jack stands. LOL

DSC00073

DSC00075

DSC00078

DSC00079

DSC00080

No comments:

Post a Comment