Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9, 2009 test

The high speed test went GREAT! The bike ran excellent! I still have to figure out how to start it when it’s stone cold. The “white whistler” is a bear to start when it’s cold too.

Holly helped me load the bike up, and my friend Carl cut me a piece of board to use as a ramp. Thanks Quick Carl. I loaded the bike on the trailer and headed over to my mother in-laws house.  I did 4 wide open high speed runs. It ran the “swingers” There is a small flat spot down low, but that’s not going to matter since you pretty much have to flog the 400 engine to keep it on the boil. I had it up to 14k today and it was still pulling good. The real test will be on the track. I’m very pleased with the end result. I think I’m done now screwing around with the motor and tuning, Thank GOD! Thank you God.

I will still be writing in the blog of my racing and track day experiences. I will update it when new news comes my way.

I’d just like to thank everyone again who helped make my dream come true. When you stop dreaming, you stop living. Life is what you make it, so live it while you can. Thank you everyone!

Until such time……………………….

DSC00038   

DSC00042

DSC00043

No comments:

Post a Comment