Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6, 2009

Happy days are here again! I got the little beast running. I’d like to thank my friends who helped me get thru this very rough few days. Dave B. my new friend from England, Thanks Mate for not letting me get down and give up. You’re words of encouragement went a long way. Thank you.

My other new friend Mark from the 400 club. Thanks Mark for getting me thru this, and answering all my stupid questions. I‘m indebted to you. Thanks a lot, you no doubt are “the man”.  You got my vote for the FZR 400 guru! :)

Both these guy’s were a HUGE help to me. Thanks again guy’s. Poor Carl had to hear me whine at work about my broken bike. No more whining Carl! LOL . Carl is a car guy and races a BMW. Rock on Carl man! Good luck the 17th at Putnam.

I still have a minor issue with the bike at idle, and I’ve asked Mark if he could help me thru it. This is where I screwed it up last time!!! LOL. I’m a heck of a lot more confident now that I have Mark in my corner. LOL. I left everything laying all over the shop after I got the bike running. I feel like the weight of the world is off my chest now. Maybe now I can think of something else other than what to try next to get the bike running. Now if I can just figure out where I parked my car……. LOL. I’m getting that warm fuzzy “pleased” feeling again!!! LOL . I’ll pick up the shop tomorrow and hopefully have the answer for the high idle. It looks like I may make my date with destiny after all !!!! Yahoo..!

Until such time…………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment