Friday, July 17, 2009

A “NEW” Beginning July 17, 2009

 

It’s been a rough few months for me. I lost my job in May and I struggled for quite a while trying to figure out who I was, and what I wanted. It’s hard to explain but it was almost a relief when I was  let go by Aerofab. I was so stressed out, that my life was in a downward spiral. I hated coming home every night feeling miserable.  ENOUGH SAID!

Now I’m unemployed and enjoying the summer. I’ve been doing a lot with my daughter Dedra. I enjoy hanging out with her. I’ve learned that friends are very important, and everyone should have lot’s of them. Without my friends and family it would have been much worse to get thru this difficult transition in my life. One thing I have learned MONEY isn’t everything.  We all go thru life trying to make a “buck” and we lose sight of what’s really important, OUR family’s. I will NOT make this mistake again! I’d rather drive a dump truck and be happy, than make big$$$ and be miserable. I’d like to thank my wife Holly (Pugsley) for being there always for me. I’m a very lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife. She is my best friend and she has a heart of gold. I’d also like to thank all my friends and family for helping me get thru this: Dee, Angie, Toni, Carl , Dave B. Dan C, Stosh man,  Wayne S, Glenn B, Suzie, Mom Dad, Jimmy, Johnny, Mark, and lots more. Like the old Indian in Outlaw Josie Wales. I will persevere. LOL

Here we go!!!! GO GO GO!!!! I’m getting the little beast (Blue Lightning) ready for it’s first shake out run next weekend. July 25th I’ll be at Putnam Park getting the bike sorted out. I can’t wait. I wanted to get at least a few track days under my belt before the snow fly’s. I won’t be getting my CCS racing license this season, but I will get it next season! I had a minor set back (no job or money) but I will be back!. I have to change my fork seals this weekend, new 20wt oil. The bike is all set, all safety wired, all my gear is ready and my new back protector should be here today. I will be taking lots of pictures next weekend so I will post later.  I’m looking forward to dropping a knee and breaking in this bike. Until such time……………………

DSC00161

Power BY: Pugsley & Little Pugsley

DSC00024

The “Man” You talking to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment