Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8, 2009

I got to run the bike up the street tonight after I set the carbs up the way Mark suggested. I now have 92.5 mains, needle set on the 2nd clip from the top. It ran really good when it got into the “happy zone” There’s a little flat spot around 3k but I can live with that. I’ll be headed back in the pits when the tack is reading 3k LOL. It really spooled up nice when it got too about 5k. Tomorrow, after I get all the body work put back on, I’m off to the the country drag strip to wind it up. I want to see what this little beast will do when it’s run thru the gears. Being in the neighborhood it’s very hard to put the bike thru it’s paces. I’m not real crazy about pissing off my neighbors either.

I’m very happy it’s running good again. I’ll put it thru it’s test tomorrow. Dedra has named this bike “Blue Lightning” LOL Let’s hope so! I’ll have some pics and a update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment