Saturday, August 7, 2010

The bike is Finally DONE! (again)

Next weekend will be fun. Gateway Int’l. I had to get a few things done to get ready for tech inspection and prepared for the race on Aug 15th. I needed to by a new lower fairing so I could get thru tech. I also had to mount a transponder pouch to the back tail section of the bike. While I was painting the lower I decided to change the paint scheme a little bit to the Yamaha broken stripe.

I’ll be leaving Bloomington next Sunday at about 4:00 am to get to the track by 7:00 am. I’m going to skip the hotel this trip in an effort to save money. This has been a very tight year for me. I’m happy to finally get a chance to race and get back into the groove. I will post some pictures of next weekends race as soon as I can. I’m ready, and really looking forward to getting the little Fizzer on the track. Until such time………………..More time………..

DSC00051

No comments:

Post a Comment