Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20th 2010 I GOT MY NUMBER #152

It’s been awhile. Lots going on with work and the family. We got back from Mass last week from vacation. It was nice going back home and seeing everyone.  This year has been very hectic for me with the new job and everything. I’m getting back into the groove again. I tried to fashion a belly pan for my 400 to meet the rule book specs, but gave up because there is no room underneath the header pipe. I had to break down a buy a Beasley lower to meet the CCS tech rules.  I’m going to paint it yellow to mach the wheels. Now I’ll have to get a new Pugsley sticker and others for the new lower. I think the lower fairing will look good yellow. I’m really thinking of doing Putnam this weekend, but I should save my money for Gateway. I spoke to Ginger at CCS and I’m pretty much set to race now. Blackhawk Farms is out of the question now as my cash flow is running short after the purchase of the new fairing. I HOPE I get some racing funds soon…………..

Until such time……………………………More time………………………..DSC00010

No comments:

Post a Comment