Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13th 2010

Busy day out in the Man Cave. I started about 8:30 this morning after I saw Holly and Dedra off at 2:00 am. I’m so relieved they got to Mass OK.

First on the agenda was rebuilding the front forks. I drained the oil and added 20wt oil and put new fork seals in. I had to make a special tool to hold the lower emulator so I could take the forks apart.  

I removed the rear wheel to mount the new tire. As I put the newly pained wheel against it, I noticed the color was off just slightly. It bugged me.  I didn’t want the wheels to be different colors so I painted the rear wheel too.  Sometimes I can be nit picky. The tires are on and I will drop them off Monday to be static balanced. Then I’m done.

All that will be left to too is reassemble and fire the bike up!

Until such time………………………….

DSC00049

DSC00051

 DSC00052DSC00053

No comments:

Post a Comment