Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24th 2010

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on. OK where do I start. I’m all set for the MCRA road racing school May 23rd. I sent my money in for school and I have my CCS membership fees ready. Once I get my RR cert I can join the CCS. I’m already a member of MCRA so I can do their club races in St. Louis. The race bike is all ready. Mike I’m hoping will come up before I go and tune and sink the carbs and do an exhaust reading. The bike is running great and should be lot’s of fun to ride. I have my first race right after I’m done with the school. I plan on doing as many races my money allows. Maybe 4 or 5 this year and hopefully I’ll have more $$$$ next year for a full season. I just want to get back in slowly because it’s been so long since I’ve raced. I don’t want to get hurt or wad my bike up. :) I’m taking the “Angry Fish” to the graphics shop today and get two stickers made for the fairing. This will be my team logo. Dedra made this for me a few years back. I love it! There will be more to come in the next few weeks.

Until such time……………………………………..More time………

DSC00119

Dee the future road racing star!

DSC00117

The ANGRY FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment