Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 Race Schedule

I just got my MCRA  race schedule. May 23rd and 24th, June 12th and 13th, Aug 14th and 15th, Oct 11th and 12th. I’m still waiting to see what CCS races I can attend. I’m doing  a limited schedule this year due to funds (lack of) and other issues. I’m lining up sponsorship now for the new season.  I also plan on doing several track days.

I’m still thinking of doing the 17 inch rear wheel conversion. My name sake in England found me a wheel, but it may be cost prohibitive to have it shipped to the USA. I found a nice YZF 600 rear wheel that I’m thinking of buying. The slicks I ordered are the 18/17 combo used on the FZR. They will work fine for the first part of the season. I may just leave it well alone. I haven’t made my mind up yet.

I have some things I need to get done before the road racing school in May. I have to finish up the 1000, make some modifications  to my bike trailer (now that I have my tig welder working) Get the front wheel painted yellow, get a bottom belly catch pan fabricated before the CCS series and a few other small things.

I need to start working out harder and start riding the Mt. Bike. The weather has not been cooperating in that department. I should have some new pictures soon.

Until such time……………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment